Piano for Beginners: Learn Basic Chords & 14 Piano Tips to Improvise with Right Hand using Finger Tricks + Handshapes What you'll learn
Learn Basic Music Theory Basic Harmonization to a Song Chords Movement between Chord I, IV, V7 Learn how to start improvising with your Right Hand Learn how to use your fingers in the Right Hand to make creative sounds Learn to listen to the different sounds of chord progression in a song Make a little change in the finger and you hear beautiful sounds Add 3rds and 6ths to melody tones Know how to harmonize a song with chords
A love to play piano You want to make a start to play piano You have never taken piano lessons and this is a good start for you a keyboard or a piano
PIANO FOR BEGINNERS: Learn Basic Music Harmony to harmonize a song with Basic Chords & 14 Improvisational Piano Tips for your Right Hand!
Have you ever wanted to know how to harmonize a song from scratch?
Do you have a method to harmonize a song?
Use my Easy Reharmonization Method!
Here's the Secret: You need to have a good firm foundation of music theory so that you can build color chords onto them. You will learn how to harmonize a song using 3 Basic Chords.
This course covers 7 aspects of Basic Music Theory and 14 Piano Tips to Right Hand Improvisation to the song Away In A Manger.
Another Piano Tip: Piano students have difficulty playing color tones with basic triad chords. In this course, I teach you 2T6 and 3T6 Secret Handshapes so that you can even add color tones to basic triad chords.
**3 Bonus Videos for Total Beginners who want to Read Music Quickly**
There are 2 Major Sections to this Course:
1. Basic Music Theory
a. Song Structure
b. Musical Form
c. Musical Pattern
d. 7 Diatonic Chords
e. Basic Triad Chords
f. How To Quickly Read Music
g. Harmony Rule to Harmonize a song with Chord I, IV, V7
h. Harmonize Away In A Manger with Chord I, IV, V7
2. Practical PIano Techniques for Right Hand Improvisation
This course concentrates on giving you a variety of creative way to improvise with your right hand. You need to learn how to make good use of your fingers, especially the middle finger: R3
1. Piano Tip 1: 5 Finger Trick - One tone melody
2. Piano Tip 2: R3 Finger Slide Trick to make Bluesy sounds
3. Piano Tip 3: R1 - R3 Finger Trick - Melody in 3rds.
4. Piano Tip 4: Roll the Melody in 3rds & Echo
5. Piano Tip 5: R3 Finger Trick to create Mordant Triplet
6. Piano Tip 6: R3 Finger to create 5 Note Turn
7. Piano Tip 7: Secret Handshape of 2T6 to play Melody in 6ths easily
8. Piano Tip 8: Roll the 6ths
9. Piano Tip 9: R1 Thumb Trick to mix Melody in 3rds and 6ths
10. Piano Tip 10: Secret Handshape of 3T6 to splash in color tones
11. Piano Tip 11: Easy Techniques to Play Chord Inversions
12. Piano Tip 12: Rosa's Secret Technique of Transfer Chord
13. Piano Tip 13: Add a Tag to the ending of the Song - Amen Chord
14. Piano Tip 14: Easy F Key and Chord Inversions
Have fun playing Away In A Manger in a creative way improvising around the melody tones.
Rosa's Online School:
Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa's online course at Udemy:
Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
You get free lifetime access
All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
Join this happy family of students
Who this course is for:
Total Beginners Other students who do not know how to harmonize a song Piano Players who want to learn some finger tricks to make playful sounds with the Right Hand Piano students who need a quick start to go back to piano playing Piano students who need motivation to get back to playing piano Church pianists who need training to become more proficient in their performances